November 16, 2022
The Transatlantic Summit 2022: Sovereignty vs. Cooperation in the Digital Era - Conference on Technology and Geopolitics
The Transatlantic Summit is where the worlds of cutting-edge research, industry, and policy come together to find answers on geopolitics, digital platforms and emerging tech as well as digital sovereignty. Whether you're an industry leader, policy maker, or student - join the start of a new Transatlantic movement seeking synergies between technology and society and become part of the international conversation going forward.
- Creates a vibrant forum for a dialogue between the US and Europe in Silicon Valley about the impact of digital technologies on business and society
- Builds a strong network for German American collaboration in digital innovation, business, and geopolitics
- Excite, connect and inspire: Participants meet the movers and shakers of the digital future from business, academia, and politics
- Digital Sovereignty
- Geopolitics of Emerging Technologies
- Digital Platforms and Misinformation
The conference, which is jointly organized by the German Federal Foreign Office, The Representatives of German Business (GAAC West), German Consulate General of San Francisco, Stanford German Student Association and Program on Geopolitics, Technology, and Governance at the Stanford Cyber Policy Center addresses current discussions about digital technologies, business and society. Join us and get inspired by our series of speakers and networking sessions to bring together leaders, politicians, students, and changemakers.